Public Pledge


I have decided that from today onwards i will move only in one direction. Straight towards my goal of getting grade A in all subjects. No matter what happens to me. I don't know whether i am moving in the right direction or not but i know that sooner or later i will be on the right track or may be right now also m on the right track but who knows??? From now i have to give my 100% focus on studies. No matter how hard its going.. soon it will be alright this is not gonna stay forever in my life. I know one day all this pain will go.
Today I am making a public pledge that i will work each and every moment towards my goal of getting grade A in all subjects and will clear my masters with grade A.

Result:
Date: 12/25/2014
I got grade A in 1 subject out of 4. After making the pledge, I decided to study and focus all my energies to studies but i was not able to and somewhere along the line i went wrong. I analyzed and found out the reason that why it didn't worked.. i got the answer and decided to stop working for A from next semester. I believe a lot in the quote said by Norman Vincent Peale, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among stars".
Lets see what comes next.....

"Yes it's Possible"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake it Off... &.... Take a Step Up

The Man With The Only Hand

We all are born LIMITLESS..